What advice would you give to someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies?

You should shy away from investing into something you know little, to nothing, about. But if you do decide to invest into something you know little, to nothing about, my only suggestion is "Do not invest more than you can afford to lose." In other words, "Expect to lose most, if not all of what you are investing."

Don’t let cyber criminals steal your hard-earned assets. Contact Dr Suzanne(Saren55 on telegram) today and proactively reclaim what is rightfully yours. She will guide you through every step of the recovery process, giving you peace of mind that a professional and a licensed fraud analyst is working on your behalf.

Lots of great advice thus far in the thread. I'd concour with the suggestion of researching what you are throwing your money at. There is zero guarantee in crypto. Do a bit of market scouting, on the cryptos in which you plan to invest in, don't just throw money at a coin or token just because you think you can make a quick buck.

Most of those whom do generally end up with a hatred for the space. If you are interested, learn how said blockchain works, what it was forked from, use cases, etc.

What advice would you give to someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies?
there are lots of things you should know. but one of the main things i believe everyone should know when getting into cryptocurrency is: never invest more than you're willing to lose. you don't want to put your lifesavings into a token that's going to fail.

Back