Best wallet for Bitcoin Candy? $CDY

@zate01, gemlink mobile will be available soon as I know... also tipcc mobile wallet with cdy will be released soon.

but in fact, a mobile device is not suitable for storing coins due to security reasons. At least not more that you are ready to lose...

And at least don't forget to create backups of your keys... you can simply lose or broke you phone any time

@zate01, gemlink mobile will be available soon as I know... also tipcc mobile wallet with cdy will be released soon.

but in fact, a mobile device is not suitable for storing coins due to security reasons. At least not more that you are ready to lose...

And at least don't forget to create backups of your keys... you can simply lose or broke you phone any time
Tipcc mobile wallet?? Holy moly. Can’t wait to see it.

Isn't CDY matic based? Or do I remember wrong? I figure the step to add it should be fairly small? Do you know how that works, can any dev send a pull request adding support for a coin?

Then I had it mixed up with something else. If it's a real coin and not a token, that makes it a lot harder. I assume you forked something? If so, what?

That rings a bell now that you mention it. Would a CDY wallet work differently than a BCH wallet, other than that they are on different chains? Maybe there's just metadata that differs?

Back