EARN MONEY: Write and mine cryptocurrency! We are paying per post, per threads and more!

I am new to this bitcoin candy stuff +_+. Should i post about crypto stuff or smth? Kinda curious
Communicate with others, choose threads that you like and if you can add some useful comment, just do this. OR create new threads with questions you want to know about crypto (anything related to cryptocurrencies)

Can anyone show me how to play the discord game? i couldnt find it in the server and i want to get more candy for my dog too
currently game as discord is closed. You can earn here at the forum and collect giveaways and airdrops at CDY discord... or mine cdy with gpu... or buy it at exchange

Welcome to the Bitcoin Candy community and forum! We're excited to announce that we're now offering real cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Candy (CDY), as a reward for your activity on the forum. This means that you can earn CDY simply by participating and posting on the forum, making it a fun and rewarding way to spend your time.

Rewards*
  • Pay per post: 100 CDY
  • Pay per thread: 150 CDY
  • Registration bonus: 100 CDY (depending on luck)
  • Pay per new member invite: 500 CDY (note: this is not yet implemented)

Invite other people to the board
  • Per active referral: 600 CDY
Read more about referrals: https://forum.bitcoinbookmarks.com/...-to-the-forum-and-get-more-coins.318/post-884

Daily activity reward
You will get 40+ CDY by visiting the forum each 24 hrs!

Passive income
You can also earn passive income through likes and replies to your threads:
  • 3 CDY per like on your posts
  • 3 CDY per reply to your threads (inactive currently)
What to write
Quality posts and a positive atmosphere will attract more members to the community, which will lead to increased popularity and value of CDY and your CDY bags. Plus, good posts will earn more likes and give you some passive coins income.

READ MORE ABOUT IDEAS WHAT TO WRITE: https://forum.bitcoinbookmarks.com/...at-to-post-to-earn-forum-rewards.316/post-882

Contest rules
  • Rewards and rules may be adjusted at any time based on market conditions. Any changes will be announced.
  • Quality posts may be eligible for double or triple rewards at withdrawal time.
  • Spam, shit posting, generated content will not be paid (deduced from amount or payment denied)
  • Short posts will not be rewarded.
  • The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 CDY (around 5-10 threads/posts). If you are participating in inviting compain mininum is 3000 CDY.
  • Withdraw request should be made at current thread. You can post your CDY address or your discord username to receive tipcc payment. Also ping me at discord! Withdraw can take time up to 7 days, especially if I'm not online, busy or want to keep your payment on hold to prevent cheating.
What is Bitcoin Candy [CDY] that you pay as reward?
What is Bitcoin Candy (CDY)? It's a true proof-of-work (PoW) community coin that's GPU-minable and has a long history dating back to 2017. It has a strict maximum total supply, which means that you're receiving these coins from the CDY dev funds, not creating them out of thin air. CDY has a light wallet for easy withdrawals and is traded on two exchanges. Read more:
https://forum.bitcoinbookmarks.com/threads/bitcoin-candy-community-driven-coin-thread.40/

Good luck and welcome to our new community forum,
@BitcoinCandy & @BitcoinBookmarks
I love it. I try and come check out the site every day.

Back