$WUFFI toxen started on the wax blockchain and Solana

zate01

As of writing the $Wuffi meme token has had its ups and downs. It was released a few weeks ago on wax network and then the solana network. As of right now it is up to 0.00000859 after being down to 0.0000023 is that range. Yesterday is seems that the wax team pumped the token up as it seen over a 200% gain in just a few moments, also on the Solana side it was up over 200% as well, if you hold any amount of $WUF on the solana chain in your wallet you will get an airdrop of different tokens from a few AAA Games that the wuffi team are teaming up with. It may be a good idea to go ahead and get yourself some $WUF in your solana wallet bow before its too late, seems the theme is meme coins thus far, this year. I received almost 600 million $Wuf for holding so much wax in My wax wallet and holding certain nfts as well. I made a cool 500 wax which is about 30 bucks right now just for setting a few sell orders which I should have set higher, however hindsight is always 20/20 . So go ahead and get yourself some $Wuf in your solana wallet before the next drop. You never know what is going to happen in the crypto game. I still hold almost 400 million $WUF right now and some in my solana wallet as well. The wax team seems to be the ones that pumped the token yesterday with over 200 million wax, so you never know. Ohh and the next chain its going to hit is Base, so yeah good luck and as always
DYOR ^^^^^ Not Financial Advice by any means.... Peace Out ✌️ ☮️

As of writing the $Wuffi meme token has had its ups and downs. It was released a few weeks ago on wax network and then the solana network. As of right now it is up to 0.00000859 after being down to 0.0000023 is that range. Yesterday is seems that the wax team pumped the token up as it seen over a 200% gain in just a few moments, also on the Solana side it was up over 200% as well, if you hold any amount of $WUF on the solana chain in your wallet you will get an airdrop of different tokens from a few AAA Games that the wuffi team are teaming up with. It may be a good idea to go ahead and get yourself some $WUF in your solana wallet bow before its too late, seems the theme is meme coins thus far, this year. I received almost 600 million $Wuf for holding so much wax in My wax wallet and holding certain nfts as well. I made a cool 500 wax which is about 30 bucks right now just for setting a few sell orders which I should have set higher, however hindsight is always 20/20 . So go ahead and get yourself some $Wuf in your solana wallet before the next drop. You never know what is going to happen in the crypto game. I still hold almost 400 million $WUF right now and some in my solana wallet as well. The wax team seems to be the ones that pumped the token yesterday with over 200 million wax, so you never know. Ohh and the next chain its going to hit is Base, so yeah good luck and as always
DYOR ^^^^^ Not Financial Advice by any means.... Peace Out ✌️ ☮️
Any benefits by keeping it in your wax wallet do you know?

Back