Why BTC will fail

stevejoseph

The Maxis fail to admit that one of Bitcoin’s Core (BTC) biggest flaws and reasons why it will never be adopted globally is because it cannot scale.

A global currency would need to handle millions of TX per second.

Bitcoin handles about 7…

We are witnessing a global economic downturn caused by the long months of the pandemic, and now also by the war in Ukraine. Inflation is rising, interest rates are rising, living standards are falling. In simple words, the world is going to hell.

BTC will not fail due to wars, wars they are primitive ways of expressing disagreements. In the past several currencies have failed but are still in use. Investing in the wrong company or selling the stocks to late is also risky. If you think BTC is the next currency after the USD then that will not happen.

The Maxis fail to admit that one of Bitcoin’s Core (BTC) biggest flaws and reasons why it will never be adopted globally is because it cannot scale.

A global currency would need to handle millions of TX per second.

Bitcoin handles about 7…
Thats why they have bitcoin lightening wallet which i lost a while back

Thats why they have bitcoin lightening wallet which i lost a while back
Enough time has passed and LN is not integrated everywhere. It's not still ready and have many pitfalls.

And you need to pay fees on blockchain level 1 to open LN channel (and pay one more time if you want it abain on level 1). This is by design. To use LN you need to pay first time. Not a solutions for high fees problem.

Also.
As I know this is more custody and LN nodes can implement KYC and act the same like exchanges.

Enough time has passed and LN is not integrated everywhere. It's not still ready and have many pitfalls.

And you need to pay fees on blockchain level 1 to open LN channel (and pay one more time if you want it abain on level 1). This is by design. To use LN you need to pay first time. Not a solutions for high fees problem.

Also.
As I know this is more custody and LN nodes can implement KYC and act the same like exchanges.
Many platforms could create articles about LN networks however even Kucoin talks a thread about LN network but did not support this network for deposits.

Back