Still can’t withdraw

DaShine

I’d like a walk through the withdrawal process, cause I’m find it hard, it’s complicate and I’d like if it was simplified.. and also, why cant CDY be withdrawn to a normal wallet? Only specific types of wallets identify CDY…

Hello, it's very simply. Just post you CDY wallet address here to this thread and add remark that you want to withdraw you current CDY balance to this wallet

why cant CDY be withdrawn to a normal wallet? Only specific types of wallets identify CDY…
about this. You can withdraw to any CDY address (wallet) you want. Candy is the coin with it's own blockchain so any wallet that support CDY.

Typically? How long does it take to get a response on withdrawal, and how long does the whole withdrawal process take (For general clarification).

@DaShine, you withdraw done txid: 03e816fc1358d906991928405c02004f5c8f120e4a18ebde074c00c34840ccfa

As mentioned at another thread: withdraw is manual and it can take time to process (to notice new withdraw message, check quality of posts when I have time, be on pc with wallet to process it). If I'm offline, better to ping on CDY discord about new withdraw request.

@DaShine, you withdraw done txid: 03e816fc1358d906991928405c02004f5c8f120e4a18ebde074c00c34840ccfa

As mentioned at another thread: withdraw is manual and it can take time to process (to notice new withdraw message, check quality of posts when I have time, be on pc with wallet to process it). If I'm offline, better to ping on CDY discord about new withdraw request.
Okay, I see…

Hello, it's very simply. Just post you CDY wallet address here to this thread and add remark that you want to withdraw you current CDY balance to this wallet

about this. You can withdraw to any CDY address (wallet) you want. Candy is the coin with it's own blockchain so any wallet that support CDY.
Is this a temporary solution, or is it meant to be the way it works going forward? I'm thinking some users may be less keen on having their wallet address posted in a public forum.

@Vipe, if they have such problems it's possible to pay at discord (or send address in private message).
If you are about automation of payments, currently not possible:
1) I need to check quality of messages to prevent spam before payment
2) request development and implementation of withdraw function, not necessary to do this as forum not popular currently. I can process everything manually.

Back