Reality of Savings

DaShine

So everyone knows how we are taught saving is the way to wealth, how banks and government owned companies promote that theory, but in reality wealth is the way to wealth, chill let me explain. Wealth is the only way to wealth, put in terms of wealth as money? With enough money you could get people and organizations to help you build more wealth this is called “Investment”, then also wealth (in terms of knowledge) if you know enough and understand enough, with enough consistency, you’re sure to make profit.

It's true that having wealth can lead to further wealth, especially through investments. However, building wealth often requires a significant amount of discipline and hard work, not just financial resources.

It's true that having wealth can lead to further wealth, especially through investments. However, building wealth often requires a significant amount of discipline and hard work, not just financial resources.
True, but we also know, the wealth aren’t always the most disciplined… They use wealth to get people to do it for them, It’s more about being articulate with decision making than it is about discipline.

Simply throwing money at a problem doesn't always lead to the best outcomes, especially in the long term. Wealth can certainly provide opportunities and resources, but it's ultimately up to the individual to make wise decisions and exercise discipline in order to sustain and grow their wealth over time.

Simply throwing money at a problem doesn't always lead to the best outcomes, especially in the long term. Wealth can certainly provide opportunities and resources, but it's ultimately up to the individual to make wise decisions and exercise discipline in order to sustain and grow their wealth over time.
Wasn’t talking about “throwing money at a problem”, the wealthy are far more indulgent than the lessers, far more abusive of commodities, far more wasteful, they generally don’t have “more discipline”.. and if you read what I said before well, you’d see where I mentioned good decision making (when it comes to money).. you would also see where I mentioned knowledge, read to understand first before contesting a point.

Back