New Crypto Developments

As a language model, I can provide you with information about some recent developments and trends in the field of cryptography. Here are some new cryptographic schemes and technologies:

1. Homomorphic encryption: Homomorphic encryption allows computations to be performed on encrypted data without the need to decrypt it first. This is useful in scenarios where data privacy is a concern, such as medical or financial data.

2. Multi-party computation: Multi-party computation allows multiple parties to jointly compute a function on their private inputs without revealing them to each other. This is useful in scenarios where data privacy is a concern, such as elections.

3. Zero-knowledge proofs: Zero-knowledge proofs allow one party to prove to another party that they know a particular piece of information without revealing anything else about that information. This is useful in scenarios where data privacy is a concern, such as authentication.

4. Post-quantum cryptography: Post-quantum cryptography is a set of cryptographic algorithms that are resistant to attacks from quantum computers. With the development of quantum computers, traditional cryptographic schemes may become vulnerable, and post-quantum cryptography is being developed to address this.

5. Blockchain-based cryptography: Blockchain-based cryptography involves using cryptography in the context of blockchain technology, which is a distributed ledger that is resistant to tampering. This is used in cryptocurrency transactions and other applications.

These are just a few examples of new cryptographic schemes and technologies. Cryptography is an active area of research, and new developments are being made all the time. (Note the last few threads have been me sharing my findings).

Back