Here are some of the coins you should have in your portfolio for the next bull run.

writer

Here are some of the coins you should have in your portfolio for the next bull run.
No CDY in the list as you all already know about it :)

Some of those coins on the list are hell pumped already,
other... 5x is not much in the top of the season, so you could be doing a lot more than 5x.

so i will start with my analysis:

Near Is a hell of a project. Currently the price is low so is indeed a good investment. Also the staking protocol is excellent and have a very nice APY
Matic is a good investment overall. i dont think about 10x but it can definitely go higher than actually is. (there is no self-custody staking for Matic so it would just be sitting in your wallet)
Gmt (personally dont suggest it)
Sol is another amazing staking protocol and also a coin that can give you access to few on chain drops. (EYE, price is pumpes already from 9$, BUT i do trust Solana can do a lot morein price in the top)
Ksm (personally dont suggest it)
Ustc (personally dont suggest it)
Rif (personally dont suggest it)
Fil (personally dont suggest it)
Manta could probably be a good project but be careful, there is an airdrop coming so that also mean people will sell the hell of it, meaning price drop.
Ygg (personally dont suggest it)
Apt (personally dont suggest it)

Tia is indeed another excellent project with future airdrops. The only problem is that it was launched at 1.90$ and is currently 18$/coin, so if you gonna invest on it, do it knowing it could go in both ways. Hopefully the ton of airdrops coming for Celestia stakers will be great. The staking APY is also excellent with currently a 17%.
Reef (personally dont suggest it)
Idex (personally dont suggest it)
Coti (personally dont suggest it)
Lunc is not a bad APY on staking, just invest knowing that is kinda a dead previous coin and it could definitely go very good, or very bad. (in my suggestion would be to not put too much money on it and stake it)
Sui (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Trb (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Mav (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Chz check (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Osmo Another of the cosmos tokens that also have potisial airdrops on staking. The APY is also excellent and it could definitely give you some free money.
Beamx (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)

You can stake matic in a few different places actually, coinbase being one of them
you can, but you should also remember that coinbase is custodian exchange and when you stake, you don't own your coins... it's possible to lose them if cryptocurrency exchnage will be hacked or change there policy against your country or some other scam will happened

No CDY in the list as you all already know about it :)

Some of those coins on the list are hell pumped already,
other... 5x is not much in the top of the season, so you could be doing a lot more than 5x.

so i will start with my analysis:

Near Is a hell of a project. Currently the price is low so is indeed a good investment. Also the staking protocol is excellent and have a very nice APY
Matic is a good investment overall. i dont think about 10x but it can definitely go higher than actually is. (there is no self-custody staking for Matic so it would just be sitting in your wallet)
Gmt (personally dont suggest it)
Sol is another amazing staking protocol and also a coin that can give you access to few on chain drops. (EYE, price is pumpes already from 9$, BUT i do trust Solana can do a lot morein price in the top)
Ksm (personally dont suggest it)
Ustc (personally dont suggest it)
Rif (personally dont suggest it)
Fil (personally dont suggest it)
Manta could probably be a good project but be careful, there is an airdrop coming so that also mean people will sell the hell of it, meaning price drop.
Ygg (personally dont suggest it)
Apt (personally dont suggest it)

Tia is indeed another excellent project with future airdrops. The only problem is that it was launched at 1.90$ and is currently 18$/coin, so if you gonna invest on it, do it knowing it could go in both ways. Hopefully the ton of airdrops coming for Celestia stakers will be great. The staking APY is also excellent with currently a 17%.
Reef (personally dont suggest it)
Idex (personally dont suggest it)
Coti (personally dont suggest it)
Lunc is not a bad APY on staking, just invest knowing that is kinda a dead previous coin and it could definitely go very good, or very bad. (in my suggestion would be to not put too much money on it and stake it)
Sui (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Trb (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Mav (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Chz check (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Osmo Another of the cosmos tokens that also have potisial airdrops on staking. The APY is also excellent and it could definitely give you some free money.
Beamx (i will not give any opinion on this one because i dont know it well)
Mate i actually need your opinion on the coin named pepenet, i have some of it not a lot, can u help me tell if its a good coin or no?

Back