Have you ever participated in a cryptocurrency mining operation?

yes, and it is easy to do. Lots of information on the internet. Have a look at NiceHash for example. What ever mining you do, pay attention for your electrical bill.

Yeah. I rented some hashes in MMR already. By the way by I was mining until today morning a AITT coin that was not listed yet but that time I rented a rig in the clore website and was a very exciting experience. I mine for fun..i dont have a rig but i really enjoy it.

@maybeya,
What are the GPU requirements and how to get started with mining...can anyone guide me?
I recommend starting mining on mining rig rentals cause its more easy. You dont need to set up the rig but you will need to choose a algorithm (i recommend sha256 so you can mine bitcoin) then you choose a rig in the list that will appear. Set up the rig url and port and you wallet addres, done. You can track your earnings in the website of the pool using your wallet addres.

Yeah. I rented some hashes in MMR already. By the way by I was mining until today morning a AITT coin that was not listed yet but that time I rented a rig in the clore website and was a very exciting experience. I mine for fun..i dont have a rig but i really enjoy it.
I have been looking at this but do not understand the principle. If I rent hashes, which cost me coins, how much more is it producing to cover the rent? What is the ratio?

@maybeya,

I recommend starting mining on mining rig rentals cause its more easy. You dont need to set up the rig but you will need to choose a algorithm (i recommend sha256 so you can mine bitcoin) then you choose a rig in the list that will appear. Set up the rig url and port and you wallet addres, done. You can track your earnings in the website of the pool using your wallet addres.
Thanks for the information

Back