Earning rewards through engaging with top-notch offers and surveys at SplitDrop. Exclusive BitcoinCandy partnership offer.

๐ŸŽ‰ Exciting News: BitcoinCandy Teams Up with SplitDrop! ๐ŸŽ‰

Get ready to boost your earnings with our latest collaboration! We're delighted to announce that BitcoinCandy has partnered with SplitDrop, bringing you exclusive rewards when you sign up through our dedicated link
๐Ÿ”„ Dive into the excitement of SplitDrop's feature: spinning the wheel! When you join through our link, you'll instantly receive three spins instead of the default one. Each spin offers a chance to win incredible prizes ranging from $0.05 cents to $250!

As part of this partnership, the BitcoinCandy community will receive referral rewards, which will be utilized to buy back CDY coins from the market.

๐ŸŒŸ SplitDrop is your premier destination for earning rewards through engaging with top-notch offers and surveys. With partnerships with leading offerwall and market research companies, SplitDrop ensures a wealth of opportunities to earn virtual coins, redeemable for various prizes including gift cards, PayPal, cryptocurrencies, and more!
Don't let this opportunity slip by! Sign up now using our referral link to enjoy three spins on the wheel, each holding the potential to win $250. Join the BitcoinCandy community on SplitDrop today!

>>>>>> JOIN NOW! <<<<<<

-_-

๐ŸŽ‰ Exciting News: BitcoinCandy Teams Up with SplitDrop! ๐ŸŽ‰

Get ready to boost your earnings with our latest collaboration! We're delighted to announce that BitcoinCandy has partnered with SplitDrop, bringing you exclusive rewards when you sign up through our dedicated link
๐Ÿ”„ Dive into the excitement of SplitDrop's feature: spinning the wheel! When you join through our link, you'll instantly receive three spins instead of the default one. Each spin offers a chance to win incredible prizes ranging from $0.05 cents to $250!

As part of this partnership, the BitcoinCandy community will receive referral rewards, which will be utilized to buy back CDY coins from the market.

๐ŸŒŸ SplitDrop is your premier destination for earning rewards through engaging with top-notch offers and surveys. With partnerships with leading offerwall and market research companies, SplitDrop ensures a wealth of opportunities to earn virtual coins, redeemable for various prizes including gift cards, PayPal, cryptocurrencies, and more!
Don't let this opportunity slip by! Sign up now using our referral link to enjoy three spins on the wheel, each holding the potential to win $250. Join the BitcoinCandy community on SplitDrop today!

>>>>>> JOIN NOW! <<<<<<

-_-
I signed up but only received one free spin. FYI

I've asked to be removed from their database, after suspending my account because they didn't like my email address, I see this morning after sending them a reply last night saying I won't be continuing, they have now opened my account back up. But after receiving 2 separate emails saying I have new spins available, there was still nothing available there. Then I tried to close the account, which there doesn't seem to be an option for and upon looking for an Unsubscribe button or similar for their emails, there was no option for that either. I have since emailed them asking to remove me from their database. Too many red flags for me!

Back