crypto coin of total slavery is coming

stevejoseph

You all need to know, N.W.O. is closing on all directions soon. the demonic crypto coin of total slavery is being developed right now with a few billion dollars budget and technologically they are way more advanced than any of the present 1200 coins. they will introduce it to public and enforce it for sheeple soon.

You all need to know, N.W.O. is closing on all directions soon. the demonic crypto coin of total slavery is being developed right now with a few billion dollars budget and technologically they are way more advanced than any of the present 1200 coins. they will introduce it to public and enforce it for sheeple soon.
Just a general consideration: You might refrain from using terms like "demonic", "total slavery" and "sheeply".
Consider those as triggering words that make people and the ideas they are talking about sound crazy to others.
Also it's a well known tactic to mix real information with fake information or "weird" wording to make actual good information unusable or to ridicule it.
E.g. If I tell you "I got robbed by a man on the street", you might believe me way more than if I told you "demonic forces stole my wallet as they do to all the sheeple to enslave them and also they are alien reptiles!!1"
Have a nice day anyways.

Back