Beware of Binance possible scam

BitcoinCandy

Administrator
Staff member
Beware of Binance. They are possibly involved in a scam. Binance recently posted suspicious Proof-Of-Reserves from some "auditor", but there is a 0% chance that any auditor would require Binance to transfer $2B in funds to prove their holdings. CZ, the CEO of Binance, is possibly lying to everyone and it is likely that Binance will crumble, just like other companies such as FTX, BlockFi, GrayScale, and Celsius. Additionally, they quickly deleted the "proof" from their site. Be cautious when dealing with Binance.

It has been suggested that Binance won't go bankrupt because if it did, it would be detrimental to the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. However, this reasoning is flawed. Binance is a more obvious fraud than even FTX, and it's not a question of if they will fail, but when. This is the typical mentality of those who are overly enthusiastic about cryptocurrency ("moon boys."). It's important to be cautious when dealing with Binancejn1r7e6fil6a1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing an obvious fucking scam and fraud. Yet, the media will lose their minds when it fucking melts down, just like they did with FTX. WHY! I will not be surprised when this next pile of shit falls down. I mean, it's not like FTX was the first time either. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here!

What do you think of the Binance exchange? I would like to get an opinion as I am new to the crypto world and do not want to start my experience with mistakes. If you have good advice or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.👨‍🎓
Can anyone tell me on which exchange it is worth trading futures. Binance is now on everyone's lips and that's the only reason I signed up.

Last edited:
I dont use binance to trade anymore, I had eth there when the price was 850 and they said I didn't have an account there when I went to check it. I admit it had been a while since I had logged there but it was mine

Back