Am I able to mine Bitcoin Candy while using my PC at the same time?

@JohnDoe, hello and welcome! Yes, you can mine at the same time Bitcoin Candy and this is actual for any cryptocurrency you mine. However, using your GPU while mining at PC at the same time may affect your computer’s performance and GPU performance. It will be shared for 2 processes and decrease your profit from mining pool.

As long as i don't do something like play Minecraft, or a game that also needs the GPU, i have had no problems at all, 9/10 windows open in browser, mining screen, the wallet, etc and have done a few tests and NONE of them made any difference.

As long as i don't do something like play Minecraft, or a game that also needs the GPU, i have had no problems at all, 9/10 windows open in browser, mining screen, the wallet, etc and have done a few tests and NONE of them made any difference.
I plugged a flash drive in yesterday and got the BSoD

yea, i did some more testing. Stated a game that used a bit of the graphics card and Windows 11 auto took some away from the mining operation and was able to play. Dropped the hash rate a bit, but that is expected. and YEA, don't screw with manipulating the settings on that for sure.......... Win does a damn good job it seems.

yea, i did some more testing. Stated a game that used a bit of the graphics card and Windows 11 auto took some away from the mining operation and was able to play. Dropped the hash rate a bit, but that is expected. and YEA, don't screw with manipulating the settings on that for sure.......... Win does a damn good job it seems.
I remember when you had to set the resources yourself

Wow, so much bad information here....

Yes, you can mine while still using your pc depending on what you are doing while mining. If you are trying to play a game, or watch a movie in high quality you may not want to mine while doing that as it will affect your mining speed or make your pc unstable.
Also, yes you can adjust how much resources your miner uses by playing around with the settings of the miner (every miner is different)

Please be aware that all of these things vary on numerous things and everyone's situation will be different. It is important to do your own research and learn.

Back