Altcoins or Bitcoin

zlaja35

Because of BTC dominance on market for me the best thing are to go gather altcoins but dont forget btc gathering also i love to trade btc for altcoins every day almost and my goal always is profit but some days you cant profit much that you think enjoy every day this my first thread so i will enjoy be active here tell me your opinion in reply :)

Because of BTC dominance on market for me the best thing are to go gather altcoins but dont forget btc gathering also i love to trade btc for altcoins every day almost and my goal always is profit but some days you cant profit much that you think enjoy every day this my first thread so i will enjoy be active here tell me your opinion in reply :)
I personally prefer mineable altcoins that prioritize the core idea of cryptocurrencies: being a form of money. Many projects add unnecessary features like games or other functionalities that can be achieved without blockchain technology. These additional features often detract from the simplicity and effectiveness of the currency itself.

You can mine BTC ( it depends in which country you are living)
You can mine Monero also ( it depends of the hadware)

Btc is best if you keep for a long term or for hard days or for your retirement.

Back