What is the main objective of CDY?

You are thinking correctly. I can separate all crypto into two simple groups:
  • True Proof of Work cryptocurrencies (this was the innovation announced by Satoshi Nakamoto)
  • Other tokens or coins with nominal blockchain (where in fact it would be enough to have some kind of Excel database for records)
CDY belongs to the first group. You can mine it in a pool, not just buy it from some guys who print tokens out of thin air. I hope the other advantages of PoW coins are obvious, because the market is full of all kinds of scam tokens and "pseudo"-crypto coins.

So, what distinguishes the coins of the first group?

Of course, they are all similar. At first glance, the mining equipment is different at them and mining algorithms (btw, CDY is ASIC resistent, this mean that people with simple PCs can mine it, entry level is low, not like at BTC or a lot of other coins). But what makes Candy specifically stand out from other proof of work coins?

• CDY is an old crypto blockchain with history. Because of this, CDY has good distribution among members, as time solves everything. Time builds trust and can provide potential value in the future. This is similar to the price of ancient real coins; they have a good price only because they are old. Of course, you can start new coins every day, but they will not have the history of CDY. And this can be valued in the future.
  • Bitcoin Candy is the first fork of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). In the entire crypto market, there are no such coins and there cannot be another first fork of Bitcoin Cash. Why is this important? Because Bitcoin Cash was born during the confrontation between large and small blockers. In short: Bitcoin Cash is the only WORKING version of Bitcoin as money, as described by Satoshi Nakamoto in the whitepaper as "Bitcoin peer-to-peer money," while BTC is a corrupted, unusable coin with high fees. You can't use it to buy cup of coffee as it was originally designed by SN. This is a long story, but if the market becomes smart one day and BCH overtakes BTC as the true version of Bitcoin in this crypto-war, Bitcoin Candy will be in a place like the new Litecoin (as it's the first Bitcoin Cash fork).
  • CDY currently has a good (I think better) distribution model for people compared to other coins on the market. All miners at CDY mine under the same conditions in the same pool. We also distribute coins through different methods: not only PoW mining but also for all people who don't have GPU cards: army-tasks, this forum, toilet equipment mining, games, giveaways, and airdrops. CDY for everyone, not only for rich and GPU owners.
  • Candy branding - look at how other simple meme coins are pumping. CDY also has a good and interesting brand.
  • Maybe something more that I forgot.

• True Proof of Work cryptocurrencies (this was the innovation announced by Satoshi Nakamoto)
  • Other tokens or coins with nominal blockchain (where in fact it would be enough to have some kind of Excel database for records)
CDY belongs to the first group. You can mine it in a pool, not just buy it from some guys who print tokens out of thin air. I hope the other advantages of PoW coins are obvious, because the market is full of all kinds of scam tokens and "pseudo"-crypto coins.

Of course, they are all similar. At first glance, the mining equipment is different at them and mining algorithms (btw, CDY is ASIC resistent, this mean that people with simple PCs can mine it, entry level is low, not like at BTC or a lot of other coins). But what makes Candy specifically stand out from other proof of work coins?

• CDY is an old crypto blockchain with history. Because of this, CDY has good distribution among members, as time solves everything. Time builds trust and can provide potential value in the future. This is similar to the price of ancient real coins; they have a good price only because they are old. Of course, you can start new coins every day, but they will not have the history of CDY. And this can be valued in the future.
  • Bitcoin Candy is the first fork of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). In the entire crypto market, there are no such coins and there cannot be another first fork of Bitcoin Cash. Why is this important? Because Bitcoin Cash was born during the confrontation between large and small blockers. In short: Bitcoin Cash is the only WORKING version of Bitcoin as money, as described by Satoshi Nakamoto in the whitepaper as "Bitcoin peer-to-peer money," while BTC is a corrupted, unusable coin with high fees. You can't use it to buy cup of coffee as it was originally designed by SN. This is a long story, but if the market becomes smart one day and BCH overtakes BTC as the true version of Bitcoin in this crypto-war, Bitcoin Candy will be in a place like the new Litecoin (as it's the first Bitcoin Cash fork).
  • CDY currently has a good (I think better) distribution model for people compared to other coins on the market. All miners at CDY mine under the same conditions in the same pool. We also distribute coins through different methods: not only PoW mining but also for all people who don't have GPU cards: army-tasks, this forum, toilet equipment mining, games, giveaways, and airdrops. CDY for everyone, not only for rich and GPU owners.
  • Candy branding - look at how other simple meme coins are pumping. CDY also has a good and interesting brand.
Nice đź‘Ť

Excellent explanation

Back