Want to mine BTC

koiora

Bitaxe Supra with red AxeSheath Enclosure & 4A 5V DC PSU
Based on Antminer S21 BM1368 ASIC chip
Hashrate: 580-700 Gh
Power: 11-13 Watts
Efficiency: 18 J/T

Bitaxe is a fully open-source hardware Bitcoin ASIC miner. Ultra is the 3rd major revision of the Bitaxe that includes the BM1366 ASIC chip from Antminer S19XP. Supra is the 4th revision that includes a BM1368 ASIC Chip from Antminer S21. A 5V DC power supply with 2.1/5.5mm barrel jack connector is included with Bitaxe. US to EU plug adapter included with all overseas orders.​

Powered by the AxeOS, an open-source firmware that gives you full control over your mining. Change settings and monitor performance on a modern web-interface.​

Goals​

• Standalone: can mine directly to your pool over WiFi. No External computer needed.
  • Embedded: low cost, low maintenance, high availability, high reliability, low power.
  • ASIC: based on the very efficient BM1366 from Bitmain.
  • Versatile: solo/pool mining, autotune power/heat/efficiency.

Features​

• ESP32-S3-WROOM-1 wifi microcontroller on board
  • TI TPS40305 buck regulator steps down the 5V input to power the BM1366
  • Maxim DS4432U+ current DAC digitally adjusts the BM1366 core voltage from 0.04V to 2.4V
  • TI INA260 power meter measures the input voltage and current of the miner
  • Microchip EMC2101 PWM controls the fan and monitors tach output. Measuring internal die temp isn’t working.
  • 0.91″ SSD1306 OLED I2C Display Module

AxeSheath Enclosure for Bitaxe​

• Designed from the ground up, this 3D printed plastic case protects your Bitaxe by fully enclosing its electronic components.
  • AxeSheath is made with PETG plastic that offers superior durability and heat resistance.
  • Snap fit joints make it easy to install or remove, without the need for any tools or fasteners.
  • The enclosure is vented on 4 sides to allow for sufficient airflow, even when overclocking.
  • Perfectly sized openings for power jack, USB connection, and ESP32 antenna.
  • Cradles and supports the OLED display

Comes with 14 day full refund/return Altair warranty.

Additional 1 year replacement or repair warranty applies (void if the item shows signs of overheating or physical damage)

https://altairtech.io/product/bitaxe/

Back