Me as a New to cryptocurrency

bordi

I done it guys I did bad on trading crypto currency, I keep holding til my money liquidated LOL. It was $20

do you have suggestion where I can learn to trade crypto

I done it guys I did bad on trading crypto currency, I keep holding til my money liquidated LOL. It was $20

do you have suggestion where I can learn to trade crypto
Most people do not learn trading overnight. Also 20$ will not become 1000$ if you do not know what you are doing. You might get lucky but on the next trade it is gone again. As mentioned above, spot trading is the safest. Dollar-cost-averaging will cover big losses. However, any investment can get lost when going for the wrong coin. Use money you can miss and not what you need the next month for food or whatever. Going for the top 100 is probably a safe way on spot.
Trading also takes lots of time if you do leverage trading, you for sure need to know what you are doing and how to read chards and indicators. Learn and grow by experience.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with trading cryptocurrency. It can be a highly volatile and risky market, and many people have faced similar challenges. Learning to trade crypto effectively takes time, practice, and a solid understanding of market dynamics and risk management.

Here are some suggestions on where you can learn more about trading cryptocurrency:

Educational Resources: There are numerous online resources, courses, and tutorials available that cover the basics of cryptocurrency trading. Websites like Investopedia, CoinDesk, and CoinTelegraph offer comprehensive guides and articles on crypto trading.

Back