Android mining

ICURAQT

I'm looking for all the easy to do mining apps on android.
Only real mining and no "you will mine coin X for us and we will pay you coin Y" tho.
Thanks in Advance.

Coins I found so far:
Scala (somehow didn't work for me when I tried some time ago. Might try again soon.)
XMR (XMrig also didn't work because "mining programm version too old". I will have to look into that further.)
KryptoKrona (haven't tried it yet because I only found one tutorial which is in swedish -.-)

hmm I would like to use one or two old android devices and hook them up to a solarpanel with a power bank and just leave them outside without caring too much 🤷‍♂️

hmm I would like to use one or two old android devices and hook them up to a solarpanel with a power bank and just leave them outside without caring too much 🤷‍♂️
You could also as alternative use an android emulator that could serve you for the trick for mining from PC like bluestacks or ldplayer running application.

Pi coin seems to be working out it supposedly is endorsed in 155 countries and over 20,000 different stores are going to accept pi as a payment method

Back